Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Beautiful 1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster with Matching NumbersThis 1964 Jaguar XK120 Roadster is a gorgeous matching numbers example and an excellent driver wearing a nice older restoration. Red with black interior. The car runs and drives well. Out of long-term loving ownership. The car was alway meticulously maintained by its previous owner and it shows. Accompanied by a Jaguar Heritage Certificate, maintenance records, service manuals, literature, and tools. A very straight, solid, and honest car with good door fit and panel gaps. Upon its unveiling at Earls Court in 1948, Jaguar's XK 120 took the world by storm. It was Jaguar's first sports car since the SS 100 stopped production in 1940, and the XK 120 was at the cutting edge in terms of both design and performance. The 120 stood for the Jaguar's top speed, making it the fastest production car in the world at its introduction. This extremely desirable XK120 Roadster is not to be overlooked by any passionate Jaguar enthusiast and would be a wonderful addition to any collector in search of the quintessential British sports car.Matching NumbersDesirable and Collectible XK120 RoadsterOut of Long-Term OwnershipStrong and Attractive Weekend DriverExtensive Maintenance RecordsAccompanied by a Jaguar Heritage CertificateOffered with Service Manuals, Literature, and ToolsPrice: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door