1965 Ford Mustang. I acquired it in 2010 and worked on restoring it full time for over a year. It was completed in 2011. It was originally a coupe but I decided to do a little something different with this one and built a custom roadster. It has a 289 V8 with a C4 transmission. I chose Grabber Green for the paint and had a custom black vinyl top with rear window that snaps on built for it. There were a ton of new parts installed at time of restoration. It runs wonderful and is a really fun car to drive but its time for a new project.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door