This beautiful 1965 Ford Galaxie is absolutely stunning. Completely restored back to the way it rolled off the floor, you would not guess this car is over 50 years old. Powered with a 352 cubic inch motor with an automatic transmission, this beauty sounds great running down the road. Rocking its newly redone interior, it feels as if you are riding on a cloud rolling down the road. This car went through a complete restoration and only has 18,000 miles on it since redone and it shows! The 17' American Racing wheels gives this car that hot rod look to it. It is equipped with power steering, factory radio, electric convertible top and much more. It is definitely one you do not want to miss out on. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door