Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1971 Chevrolet El Camino Small block chevy with turbo 350 trans- runs good List of new parts is extensive: House of kolors candy brandy wine paint, body is lazer straight-paint is stunning Paint &and body work completed August 2015 Bed &and interior floor has been raptor coated. Complete new front end- hood, fenders, inner fender wells, radiator support, upper and lower control arms, sway bar, drag link and tie rods. New glass front &and rear with new chrome moldings for both. New front and rear bumpers New bed moldings, turn signals, backup lights, door handles &and locks, tailgate hinges, latch and cables. Complete weather stripping and rubber kit. New dash pad, door panels, headliner, carpet & and seat. Like new Goodrich ta's on Ralley's 295/50r15 rear- 235/60r15 front. The expensive stuff has been done
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door