Stunning 2 dr hdt . Original rebuilt 265 engine , 4 brl Demon carb ,P/S , P/B , 12 volt , 700 R4 auto and a digital dash . Very SOLID car . Too much to list .Extra original parts go with vehicle . This gorgeous car needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated . Shown by appointment only on weekends ( weather permitting ) Feel free to call or email any questions or concerns . Thank you .
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door