1962 Chevrolet C10 short box pickup Solid truck: original body, original wood bed step side pick up: Rebuilt: 350 crate motor, 3 speed auto with shift kit (originally a 6 cylinder 3 speed) New: Master cylinder and all lines, brakes, radiator, heater core, alternator, fuel pump, battery, full wiring harness (front to back), all gauges, classic custom radio, tires......
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door