East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#056 1964 Chevy Impala SS
Painted Black BC/CC this car is slick and straight. The body side moldings and Rocker panel moldings are like new. The emblems and dual outside mirrors are like new. The front & rear bumpers are like new. The grill looks good. The hood and head light trim is like new. The single rear antenna is like new as is the trunk moldings, tail lights, rubber and felt. All the glass is good, polished wiper arms with new blades. Front & rear window trim is like new, Drip molding like new. Door handles are like new. Rally rims with trim rings and laps are like new. White letter Goodyear Eagle GT II tires like new. This is one slick and straight car.
Black interior with bucket seats, SS console with Hurst 4 speed shifter and knob. Padded dash, Sony AM/FM/CD player mounted in the dash. Factory Tach on the dash, dash face, door panels SS, carpet, sill plates, package tray, headliner, sun visors, 3 gauges under dash and mounted. All like new. A real beauty. Looks like new.
Powered by a 409 engine with 425 HP, QB code, 2x4 carb, 4 speed transmission, chrome air cleaner, chrome valve covers, power steering, power front disc brakes, chrome oil dip stick, chrome coil, original exhaust, newer hoses and belts. Neat and clean. Runs and handles good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door