Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1970 Old Cutlass SX Convertible is 1 of just 340 ever built, is fully documented, and is a highly desirable classic with just over 47,000 original miles and just 2 owners. ALL ORIGINAL, 455 engine with automatic transmission, power windows, power brakes, power top, air conditioning and heat, and after market stereo to roll with your favorite tunes (with original radio included). Original paperwork comes included with the original “Sales Contract”. Rare opportunity to own an all original rare classic Cutlass convertible. Offered at $42,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1964 Chevy Impala Wagon Lowrider Ready
1979 Mazda RX7 Low Miles One Owner Showroom
1950 Plymouth 2 Dr Sedan Custom 392 HEMI Stunning
1963 Chevy Panel Show Quality Just Restored
1966 Chevy Nova II Pro Touring Scott's Hotrods
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door