Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Stand out from the crowd in this one of only 1800 built 1962 Chrysler 300 convertibles and few have survived in this condition! This car received a complete restoration approximately 10 years ago before being acquired by its current owner . The current owner made a good car even better by having the engine and power-train rebuilt in addition to correcting anything he found less than perfect. Now the current owner has added more cars to his collection and wants to find a new home for this very special car. This gorgeous 1962 Chrysler 300 Convertible has the numbers matching power-train 383 C.I. V8 w/ Carter 4BBL Carburetor, 3 Speed Automatic Transmission w/ Push Button Selector, Power Steering, Power Brakes, 15" Chrome Wire Wheels, Coker Classic Wide White Wall Radial Tires, Reupholstered Interior w/ Bucket Seats, New Carpet, AM Radio, Padded Dash w/ Day/Night Rear View Mirror, Power Convertible Top, Full Size Spare & Jack, Remote Side Mirror, 2 Speed Wipers w/ Washer, Padded Convertible Top Boot, Correct Tan Bucket Seat Interior, Very Nicely Restored Chrysler 300 Convertible w/ Wire Wheels & Power Top!
Here are two videos, one is a test drive and the other is the power top operation:
This is a stunning and reliable car that has been very well maintained and shows pride of ownership. It is easy to operate and drive and a real head turner! This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door