20950 Rogers Drive
In 1955 a V-8 Chevrolet Convertible was a truly big deal. And today it still stands true as we have one of the nicest Resto-Mod '55 Bel-Air Convertibles around. Under the hood sits a 350 V-8 small block with a Holley carburetor 4 barrel hooked up to a 400 Turbo automatic with plenty of power to get up and go! Loaded with extras such as power steering, power brakes and aftermarket air-conditioning, this Chevy is sure to provide a comfortable ride. Restored inside and out with custom blue and white vinyl bench seat and carpet goes perfectly with the blue and white paint scheme. The white power assist top, with matching boot, moves effortlessly with the touch of a button. The restoration was done to a high level of quality as the chrome and brightwork are also exceptionally good. This 1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Convertible is made to cruise on an open road adventure. You can be the envy of your neighborhood!
*350 Crate Motor
*Turbo 400 Automatic
*Power Front Disc Brakes
*Clear Coat Two-tone Paint
*Custom Interior - Custom Gauges
*Chrome Rallye Rims
*Raised Letter Radials
*Power Assist Convertible Top
*Detailed Trunk - New Spare - Battery
*Odometer Reads: 10,977 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door