2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN YARMOUTH, NOVA SCOTIA *
This is a low mile all original 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe finished in Silver Blue Metallic with a complementary Lt. Blue Crinkle Vinyl and Blue Rosette Vinyl, Standard Interior. Overall this is a very nice example of the 1966 Mustang that is well maintained and in exceptional condition.
This 1966 Ford Mustang has had one repaint and is powered by its original - low miles - 200 cid Inline 6 cylinder coupled to her C4 Automatic transmission. The current owner has had her since 2000 and the car sends the winter in a heated garage. The undercarriage is in very good condition.
Again, this is a very nice car ready for a new home so if this is a car you are considering, try this one on for size! Do not let the opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. We bring cars down from Canada all the time so we can have it to you quickly and with all required paperwork to title and to register in your State.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly arrange to deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN YARMOUTH, NOVA SCOTIA
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door