Earth Motor Cars
3216 Kellwa Drive
Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This absolutely stunning 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Coupe.Show-car winner scoring 998 points of 1000. Excellent-running and detailed matching-numbers Chevrolet 396/375 with a correct Holley 4-barrel carburetor and upgraded ZL-1 Winter Snowflake heads. Wearing the correct intake, alternator, water pump, exhaust manifolds and Turbo Hydramatic X (high-performance TH400) automatic transmission. Also optioned with RPO F41 heavy-duty suspension, 12-bolt posi-traction axle with 3.31 rear-end gears, dual-chambered exhaust with chrome extensions. Power options include power steering and power disc brakes. The interior features blue bucket seats (765 code), blue carpet, round face fuel, oil, generator, 120 mph speedometer gauges, an electric clock and Delco 5 push-button AM radio, along with a restored jack and spare. The exterior is finished in Lemans Blue (71 code) with a white side stripe, rear-mount antenna, chrome sport mirrors, tinted glass, GM Rallye wheels with Goodyear Polyglas F70x14 bias-ply raised-white-letter radial tires.This is the Chevelle to have!Welcome to Dallas Fort Worth's Premier Luxury, Exotic and Classic Cars Dealership. We specialize in offering the Finest Vehicles, Providing Outstanding Customer Service, Obtaining the Best Financing Options and Stocking a Large Selection of Luxury Vehicles, Exotics, Classic Cars and More! See for Yourself what Thousands of Customers have Discovered over the Years and Make your Next Purchase from Earth MotorCars! Our Goal is to Make you a Customer for Life!Learn more about us by calling 214-483-9040 or via e-mail at [email protected] Visit us on our Website at www.earthmotorcars.com.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door