GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
We are pleased to present this 1962 Chevrolet II 4 door for purchase. The Chevy II Nova was rushed in to production in 1962 to give buyers a "compact" car with maximum performance per dollar. This was the more conventional sport vehicle than the Corvair, and 1st generation Nova's were a considerable success.
This sexy sleeper is finished in red over a black interior and shows well. It is powered by a rebuilt 350 v8 that was bored .30 and balanced. Highlights include 202 heads with 160 valves, Edelbrock intake with a 600 Holly carburetor, Comp cam and was rated at a 327-350 horse cam, 3 speed automatic transmission that was rebuilt with a shift kit, new floor pans, new frame connectors and new driveshaft loop, new front fenders, new bumpers, new headlight and turn signal bezels, new tires, new carpet and new head liner along with new exhaust. The rear end is a 308 with a mini spool.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door