790 Alabama Ave
1966 VW Beetle. It has the 1300 CC engine with a new Empi Carb nad runs good. The clutch feels good and the transmission shifts out good. The body looks good. The paint is average but very presentable. It has a sunroof but not the correct one. I believe this was a sunroof car though from factory. The tires are good. THe front trunk are looks good with no rust that I saw. It has a spare tire. The bumpers look good but are not new. The interior looks very nice. The seats, door panels, headliner and carpet. It does not appear to have any leaking around the sunroof. The speedometer works but gas gauge does not. All the exterior lights work. The chrome rings around the headlights need to be replaced as they are rusty. It needs new windshield wipers as well. The underneath looks good. The pans under the back seat look to have been replaced but they did a good job. The front pans are original and look great. This car needs minor cosmetic stuff but runs good. The miles are what is showing on the odometer. do not know the actual miles. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Resto Mod GM Crate Engine FI Must See
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
1951 Ford Woody Wagon Super Nice RARE FIND Look
1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Conv 383 V8 P/S P/B A/C
1970 Chevy Corvette Conv Both Tops 350 / 300 HP
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Edition
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door