Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1957 Corvette Convertible
We are proud to present this Beautiful 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible. One look at the two-tone paint scheme, and the aggressive stance of the '57 Corvette and you will fall for this beauty. A true American Sports car!
The 1957 Corvette retaining classic looks is powered by the exceptionally reliable performance 350ci motor mated to a TH400 automatic transmission with original Corvette rear end 3.70:1 gears. New Magna Flow durable steel mufflers that deliver just the right combination of sound, performance and 2.5 inch exhaust deliver a sound that makes the heart race!
The interior has original red leather seats, red carpet, red leather on the dash all in exceptional condition. The dash is finished with stock gauges, and upgraded AM/FM radio and power antenna perfect for cruising!
This Corvette was built for performance and dependability. The '57 is perfect for daily driving and road trips. Life is too short to drive something boring. Standout and show the world you have style, and you are a connoisseur of class in a '57 Corvette. The power of the 350 has made for an exhilarating driving experience! What an amazing car!
A real gem at the low price of $57,995.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door