GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this exceptional 1965 Ford Galaxie! This stunning vehicle comes in a white paint job complimented by a clean red interior. Powering this iconic Ford is believed to be the original 352 cubic inch V8 motor mated to a smooth-shifting automatic transmission. Features of this vehicle include power steering, working radio, and working locks and windows. Additionally, this vehicle has recently received a new alternator, a new power steering pump, and a new carburetor. To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
The Galaxie was a full sized sedan that was built by Ford from 1959 to 1974. The Galaxie 500 and Galaxie 500XL were upmarket trims that bordered on Mercury and Lincoln levels of features and luxury. The newer 1965 models featured redesigned suspension as well as new styling and interior features. A variety of I6 and V8 engines were available as was a variety of body styles.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door