702 N 1st St.
You can not walk by this 1955 Ford that was Recently Restored in a Stunning Tropical Rose/Snow Shoe White Two tone paint with out turning around and giving it a second look. In my opinion this is one of the nicest color combinations produced in a 1955 Ford and we have one of the only ones for sale! This Show Quality Ford has undergone a full frame off restoration on its rust free original undercarriage. Its paint chrome bumpers and trim are in excellent condition and look amazing. Its white interior was also done very professionally. Its floorsframetrunk floor and engine bay are also detailed very nicely throughout. This Victoria runs and drives as nice as it looks and is ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car event! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door