Maple Motors Inc.
829 W Main St
V-8 engine, 4-speed manual transmission, power steering, 4-wheel disc brakes, performance upgrades, chrome and aluminum accessories, fenderwell headers, electric exhaust cutouts, dual exhaust with Flowmasters, aluminum radiator, Hurst shifter, tilt steering, aftermarket tach and gauges, electric wipers, comfort grip steering wheel, nice chrome trim, raised front suspension, staggered 15" aluminum wheels, frame off restored 55. We now have the highly detailed pictures of our vehicles listed directly on our website. Under the description/price of each vehicle there is a link that will take you to the additional pictures. www.maplemotors.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door