GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this gorgeous 1980 Chevrolet Corvette! This stunning vehicle comes in a brilliant burgundy and beige paint job complemented by a spotless matching interior. Powering the stingray is a rebuilt L48 350 V8 motor mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. Standard features include power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes, functional heat, A/C, removable tops and more. This vehicle comes to us from an elite private collection and as such has always been professionally maintained by famous Corvette restorers MasterWorks. So, if you have been in the market for a top notch C3, this is the vehicle for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
The C3 generation of Corvettes were the stingrays patterned after the Mako Shark II designed by Larry Shinoda and executed under Bill Mitchell's direction. In 1970 the fender flares were designed into the body contours to reduce wheel-thrown debris damage. Additionally, new egg-crate grills with matching front fender side vents and larger squared front directional lamp became standard. The Interior was tweaked also with redesigned seats and a new deluxe interior option combined wood-grain wood accents and higher-spec carpeting with leather seat surfaces.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door