East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#091 1965 Ford Mustang
Painted Ragu Red with like new front and rear bumpers. The tail lights, side vent chrome, dual outside mirrors are all like new. The grill bar looks good as does the grill trim. The grill looks good. New head lights. The emblems are good and the ant3enna is like new. The Rocker panel molding is like new, the glass is good. Rubber and felt are good. Window trim is good. Nice car.
The interior is new white vinyl with the bucket seats, back seat, door panels, arm rest and bases, headliner and sun visors all done in white. The dash pad is black and new. The sill plates, black carpet are new. There is an AM radio, instrument cluster is new. The glove box door is new. Automatic in the floor, rear view mirror is new. The package tray is white with new dual speakers.
The engine is a 289 with Automatic transmission. There is a newer water pump, new battery, Edelbrock air cleaner painted blue. Runs and handles good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door