1965 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 Door Post. Of 1.5 million 1965 Chevrolet full-size passenger cars produced, only 742 of them came from the factory with the L31 400hp 409. This is one of them. It is NOT a clone or tribute. History and ownership documented back to 1970 (one owner from 1970-2006). 1965-1970 history could not be verified. Car was solid and in good condition with only 81000 miles prior to a body-off-frame restoration back to factory original done in 2007 (have 'before' photos). Paint is Danube blue with the correct 1965 Biscayne fawn interior as per cowl tag. Functional factory in-dash 7000 rpm tachometer. Manual drum brakes and manual steering as originally equipped. Rebuilt 400hp 409 with correct Carter AFB 3783S 4-barrel carburetor. Muncie 4-speed transmission with correct factory shift lever. Coker BFGoodrich Silvertown 8.25-14 tires on 14x5 factory steel wheels. Per cowl tag, car was built during the last week of December 1964 at the St. Louis, MO assembly plant. Numbers matching 'JA' 409 was built December 18, 1964.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door