Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out the line on this 1959 Ford Fairlane 500 two-door hardtop! Painted in Red and White, this car screams of 50s styling. New radial white wall tires wrap steel wheels with correct hub caps. The correct 352 V8 engine is backed by a rebuilt automatic transmission and it drives nice. The carburetor was rebuilt recently as well as giving the car a new voltage regulator and new battery. The 352 V8 was rated at 300 horsepower and will move this big car down the road with ease! These Fairlane 500s drive like sitting on your couch while riding on a cloud. It doesn't get much better than this from a 1950s automobile. The interior is clean and comfortable in black vinyl and cloth. The original AM radio is still in the stylish chrome accented dash. If you're in the market for a cool fifty's cruiser, give this sweet Fairlane 500 a good hard look. You will certainly stand out at car shows and be comfortable on the drive there. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
Final Price + $299 Doc Fee.
Final Price + Doc Fee, Tax, Title and License for Florida Residents.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door