790 Alabama Ave
Check out this 1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble seat. It has a Carson Top that you can take off and you have a roadster. No door glass. It is powered by a built 1972 model 350 engine with a small cam that runs great. It has a new Aluminum Radiator and and electric fan to keep it running cool. It has headers with new dual exhaust that drop down right at the rear. It sounds good. The carb is a Holley 4 barrel. The transmission is a 350 turbo with 2300 stall converter that shifts out good. The Blue paint with the Red flames really gets peoples attention. The bumpers are new as are the running boards and rubber which are steel , not fiberglass. The interior has a white bench seat, white door panels and even has a white headliner made onto the Carson Top. The chrome tilt column is new. It has a new wiring harness and has Stewart Warner Gauges. The hood hinges are new as well. It has a Lincoln Rear End with rear disc brakes and a new Mustang II / Heidts front end with tubular A- arms and also has front disc brakes with power rack and pinion steering. It has a new rear spring kit. This car has been driven by previous owner many times to Panama City to car show. It has been driven 4818 miles since complete. This is a car that mechanically you can go anywhere. The tires and wheels are also new. It does not have ac. Very well built car. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see alot more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1984 GMC Jimmy Sierra SUPER NICE Crate 350 Cold AC
1955 Chevy Bel Air Post 383 Stroker A/C P/S P/B
1932 Ford Roadster Be Bops Fiberglass Body NICE!!
1992 Chevy Silverado True ZZ 430 HP Engine LOOK
1934 Pontiac Sedan 350 V8 700R4 Trans P/S P/B A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door