AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) $24,900 usd or $32,500 Cad Powered by the Rare 454cu V8 Factory Engine Option, 4 Barrel Carb, and Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission you will not be disappointed in performance or dependability as it only has 31k miles on the numbers matching drive-train. This Caprice is coming equipped with Power Steering, Power Brakes, Limited Slip Rear Axle, Factory Dual Exhaust, Factory Wire Wheel Covers on 15' Wheels, Fender Skirts, Tinted Glass, Power Trunk Release, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Rear Defogger, Interval Wipers, Remote Mirrors, Saddle Vinyl Interior, 50/50 Front Seat with Passenger Side Recline, Econominder Gauge Package, and Convertible Top Boot Cover. This vehicle is in mint condition with the original Interior and white convertible Top with a glass rear window. The vehicle at hand has been garage kept since new and it is coming with the original owner's manual, service manual, and showroom brochure. This is a beautiful car that has been very well maintained.This vehicle has been conserved, not restored. This is a second owner vehicle and has never seen inclement weather. Give our friend Kerry a call at 780-293-5794
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door