AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1927 Ford Roadster (Paynesville, MN) $19,900 Today you have the pleasure of looking at this very fine 1927 Ford Roadster. As a classic car enthusiast most know that finding a title on a vehicle like this is very hard, however you will be happy to know that the owner has the title in hand. This Viper red and white combo looks great and really flows well right into the matching vinyl seat interior. The roadster has been completely gone through and the engine has approximately 1500 miles. The power plant is a v8 355 cu, .030 over and a turbo 350 trans with a B&M shift kit. Other performance features include but are not limited to, 186 camel back heads, Exide battery, competition Thumper series cam, and new bearings. the engine compression is 9.6-9.7. and this vehicle has been balanced so you'll be sure to have a smooth ride. Overall, you are getting a very well maintained machine that is also built to please, you will be happy to know that this is coming with an Am/Fm radio with Cd and a guarantee that you will love this garage kept Ford Roadster. please call Garrett at 320-761-9140
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door