Classic Car Deals
1940 FORD STREET ROD, ALL STEEL EVERYTHING HAS IT ALL 350 SBC V8 350 AUTO TRAN NOVA REAR MUSTANG 2 IFS AMER RACING 5 SPOKE ALUM WHEELS REAL NICE PAINT AND INTR SOLID STEEL BODY AND FRAME RUNS DRIVES REAL NICE, DRIVE IT ANYWHERE F GLS RUN. BOARDS Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door