Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1936 Ford Slant Back is All Steel and is the Real Deal. Professional build by Barry’s Speed Shop, Corona, California with a full custom interior by Gabe Lopez, best of the best. Full custom frame holds a show body embellished in a beautiful custom mixed Burgundy paint, with tinted glass, hidden fuel filter, windshield wiper, and Mustang 2 style front suspension on coil overs. Triangulated 9 inch Ford rear-end on coil overs, rack and pinion steering, and 4-wheel power disc brakes. All this “too cool for school” is powered by a LT1 small block Chevy motor backed by a 700R4 overdrive transmission. Move inside to find custom power bucket seats with memory, A+ for that, chrome Ididit tilt column with Banjo wheel, custom gauges, power windows, cruise control, ice cold air conditioning, and a super hidden sound system. This all sits on just right Budnik wheels to make this a stunning show stopper all the way around. Offered at $82,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback Sweeet
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door