Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1953 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet California CarThis 1953 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet is a lifelong California car that's been under the same San Diego doctors ownership since 1977. Tan and brown over ivory leather. Lovingly cared for and maintained it over the years, the car comes accompanied by several service records, jack, and spare. It runs and drives well and shows nicely overall. A clean and solid California car with presentable paint, chrome, and interior. As a whole, the car could benefit from minor cosmetics. The 30 year old paint is beginning to show its age at this point and is not without its flaws. The interior is full of patina and the wood trim could use some attention as well. Introduced at the Frankfurt Auto Show in 1951, the performance of the 220A set the tone for future Mercedes with its smooth-running, high-revving engine and sophisticated independent suspension. This particular example is a good driver and an excellent opportunity to own a highly collectible 220A Cabriolet. Price: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door