GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The very first generation of the "Sports Wagon" and a corporate sister to the Oldsmobile "Vista Cruiser", these mid-size station wagons were an instant hit then and even more so today. The market has seen a huge demand and following for good wagons recently. They built the Sports Wagon from 1964 through 1972 encompassing 3 generations of change.
This 1967 offered here remains in largely original condition and presents incredibly well inside and out. It came from California and has been owned by the same owner for the last 10 years. Highlights include new tires, a trailer hitch, original radio converted to AM/FM, tilt steering column, power windows, power brakes, power steering, air conditioning. It is powered by its 340 v8 with an automatic transmission. The car runs and handles very well and goes down the road smoothly. The car is very neat and tidy throughout.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door