vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
1965 Shelby Cobra Backdraft VIN AA9MAAHV81CN1154 Just like brand new 1965 Shelby Cobra Backdraft for sale This beautiful Backdraft Cobra only has 1700 miles clocked on it. Powering this beast is a Ford Racing 392ci V8 Crate Engine connected to a Tremec 5-Speed manual transmission. The 392ci V8 has a rare 48mm weber quad crossarm side draft intake only a handful of these exist. This intake was made just for this engine's specs. The numbers can be removed if desired and the rookie stripes and dual stripes are painted on this car. Here is your chance to own this low mileage Backdraft Cobra with lots of cool features Titled as 1965 Cobra Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 1965 Shelby Cobra Backdraft and over 200 other classics Mechanics Ford Racing 392ci V8 Crate Engine Tremec 5 Speed Manual Wheels and Tires Front Wheels 17" Rear Wheels 17" Front Tires 235/45R17 Rear Tires 315/35R17 Brakes Front - Disc Rear - Disc Side Pipes Suspension BMW Rear Independent Open Rear End Key Component - Rack and Pinion Steering - Mechanical Fuel Pump - Aluminum Radiator - Power Brakes - Manual Steering - Ford Racing Wires Body - Stripes are Amazing - 58 looks Awesome - Blacked Out Side Pipes - Signature Fuel Fill Interior - Doors Open Nicely - Latch Strap in Good Condition - Mats in Good Shape - Center Console looks Great - Battery Shut Off - Upholstery looks Amazing - Wood Steering Wheel - 4 Point Harness - Chrome Roll Bar in Excellent Condition - Gauges are Clean Underneath - Gas Tank is Beautiful - Frame is Painted Nicely Don't miss out Call Tom 7 days a week 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door