Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
Available now is a rare T-Top model of the 1978 Dodge Magnum. This particular example is dressed in a silver paint livery covering a grey interior with original wood trim on the dash. Very nice original condition car that is becoming harder to find by the day, especially with the T-Tops. This Magnum is powered by the 400ci V8 engine mated to an automatic transmission. Adding to the driving experience of this car is the power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door