702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and enjoy is this nice 1969 Ford Galaxie XL two dr hardtop powered by its great running 429 V8 engine backed up by its automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes rim blown steering wheel working philco original AM radio hide away headlights and is riding on a nice set of steal rims wrapped in newer red line radial tires with original hubcaps. This super solid California Car has rock solid original floors frame and trunk. Its exterior body has been repainted to a driver quality and looks real nice at 10 foot but is not a show quality paint job. Its red bench seat interior appears to be all original and is very presentable with an exception to a seam split in the front seat a few other imperfections. This is a great driving car that is a good looking Big Block Muscle car that drives great.Factory door codes are as followed:65A Body 2dr Ford LTDColor T RedInterior 6DA Red15A dateDSO 74 Seattle WashingtonAxel 2 2.75-1Trans U C6 automatic Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door