1966 Plymouth Barracuda not stock but can be made stock. Was restored in 1988 and has been changed to drag racing. Has a roll bar, 456 rear gears , 349 cubic inch , la 318 block bored over 60 with a 400 crankshaft and blower pistons. .indy iron cylinder heads, A&A transmission and shifter fender well headers. jeg's lites mags with hoosier tires all around. (look like welds). battery and fuel cell located in the trunk. Very light around 2400 lbs, fiberglass hood, Valiant grill, just racing seats in the front. New front window and bumbers. I know I am leaving some things out but. Car looks and sounds the part. Would not take a lot to get it back to street.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door