Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
The 1950 Ford was produced as an evolution of the all new for 1949 model. Popularly called the "Shoe Box" Ford for its pontoon design, the 1949 Ford was credited with saving Ford and introducing the modern streamlined car design. The 1950 Ford was available in 7 different models, and 2 engine options. Engines were available in either the 226 CID inline 6 or the 239 CID Flathead V8.
Offered is a 1950 Ford 2 Door Sedan with the 239 CID Flathead V8 motor and standard transmission. The car is in running condition with recent tune up. All stainless trim is included. Rust is present in the rocker panels, lower quarter panels and trunk floor. The vehicle needs brake work and is a restoration project.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
1974 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster
1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2003 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door