Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1959 Jaguar XK150 Drop-Head-Coupe with Matching Numbers and Rare Factory Automatic TransmissionThis 1959 Jaguar XK150 DHC is a matching numbers example with a rare factory automatic transmission. Very attractive black with red interior. It's an original car that has never been restored besides the interior which has been redone. A two owner car and just out of 33 year ownership. Always garaged and only driven on sunny days. The car runs and drives well. Offered with a Jaguar Heritage Trust Certificate.Matching numbersRare factory automatic transmissionOffered with a Jaguar Heritage Trust Certificate Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door