1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1963 CHEVY NOVA SS. . . . . TRUE Z CODE SUPER SPORT. . . . . . SADDLE TAN PAINT ON A STRAIGHT BODY. . . . . MATCHING SADDLE TAN INTERIOR. . . . .BUCKET SEATS AND CONSOLE. . . . . ORIGINALLY WAS A SIX CYLINDER FROM FACTORY NOW A 400 ENGINE. . MILD CAM. . . FOUR BARREL CARB. . . DUAL EXHAUST. . . . .. 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANS. . . . . GOOD STAINLESS AND CHROME . . . RALLY WHEELS. . . . SOLID TRUNK FLOOR AND UNDERCARRIAGE. . . . RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. . . . . WE OFFER COLLECTOR AUTO LOANS AND WORLD WIDE TRANSPORT.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door