702 N 1st St.
This breath taking 1950 Ford Convertible was restored in the early 2000's and still looks amazing today. It was sold in 2013 Barret Jacksons Auction and had been in Lake Havasu Arizona were it was shown driven and enjoyed. This is a super solid shoe box ford that has a older but still amazing paint job! Its cream soft vinyl interior is amazing also. Its powered by its flathead V8 engine 3 speed manual transmission and comes equipped with dual spot lights dual exhaust power top am radio and is riding on a nice set of correct style rims with wide white wall tires. This is a great looking and driving 50's classic that is ready to enjoy! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door