Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1948 Jaguar Mk IV 3 -Liter Drophead Coupe Left-Hand-Drive This 1948 Jaguar Mk IV Drophead Coupe is very original and one of only 376 3.5 Liter Mk IVs built for export in left hand drive. This project is perfect as a basis for a restoration. Price: $39,500 4 Seats6 CylindersConvertible
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door