GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 for your consideration. One popular option for the Camaro was the $572 Z-28 Special Performance Package which brought several styling upgrades as well as a new high-performance LT-1 350cid V8 engine and a Turbo-Hydra-Matic 3-speed automatic transmission.
Finished in a Dark Claret exterior over an Oyster interior the feel of the 80s is very present with this Camaro. Both the exterior and interior are in great condition and show minor signs of wear. Factory options include tinted glass, electric windows, air conditioning, Z28 exterior decals, and space-saver spare tire. There are the special Z28 aluminum wheels that are wrapped in BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires. Driving this Camaro is a blast with the positraction rear end, power steering, and roaring V8. The 2nd generation of the pony car entry from Chevrolet ran from 1970 to 1981. With the surprising success of the first generation of Camaro's, the second generation was developed with a much higher budget and level of attention. Significant in 1980, the Z28 hood included a rear-pointing raised scoop (air induction) with a solenoid operated flap which opens at full throttle. This would make a great future classic or driver's car. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information. Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door