Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1963 Nova Pro Street Drag Car.. Full Tube Chassis by Chris Alston ChassisWorks Full Steel body with fiberglass hood and deck lid Lexan Windows Complete custom fabricated aluminum flooring 433 Cubic inch Chevrolet Big Block GMC 871 Blower NOS System Custom headers and mufflers by REF with front fender exhaust Hughes Power Glide Transmission Oversized Aluminum Radiator with Evans Waterless Engine Coolant Strange spool and axles Complete set of Goodyear slicks and front runners with Weld wheels Complete set of Hoosier rear street tires and Goodyear front runners with Weld wheels 4-Wheels disc brakes MSD rev control Line Lock Optima battery in trunk DJ Parachute Fuel tank in trunk with Aeromotive electric fuel pump and steel braided lines Autometer Tach & Gauges JAZ seats with DJ Safety 5-Point harnesses This Nova is built right and ready to go.. Don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions or offers 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door