East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#097 1963 Buick Riviera
This car was on the cover of Riviera Owners Association Book, Vol 27 No 1, Jan/Feb 2011
Painted Silver Cloud paint looks good, front & rear bumpers are like new. The grill looks great, Head light trim is good, antenna, wheel well moldings are like new, body side moldings are good. The door handles are good, drip rail moldings are good, all glass is good. Drivers side outside mirror is good. Hood molding is good, emblems are good, rubber is good. 64 Riviera hub caps are good with Optimo tires in white wall are good. Window trim is good. A real eye catcher.
The interior is Silver vinyl on 97 Firebird bucket seats, black dash, original dash cluster and speedometer, clock, aftermarket Buick logo radio AM/FM/Cassette, center console with wood grain in center of dash all the way down console. Lokar shifter in console, tilt column with original steering wheel. Gauges are Oil-Water-Trans Temp mounted in console. Gray carpet is new, rubber Buick Logo floor mats, door panels look good. Remote drivers mirror, silver head liner and sun visors are good. Package tray is Black vinyl. Window cranks and door handles are good, carpeted trunk in gray with the original trunk hinge box covers and latch cover, spare tire cover is carpet. Really nice inside.
Engine 401 Nailhead engine Bored .04 over, has a Poston Cam, Squarebore carb, MSD Ignition, 700R4 transmission, stock exhaust manifolds, power steering, power front disc brakes, drum in rear. Dual exhaust, engine is very well detailed in Red and Silver. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door