1955 AMC Nash Rambler. This car has been partially restored. The car does start and run but is not drivable. The person I bought if from said that it drove perfectly when he parked it but that it had sat for a while. I assume that it needs brake work so I have not actually driven it. The majority of the trim and other peices have been removed and are located in the trunk. This is a great car to restore and will take little time to get back on the road.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door