American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1977 PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM COUPE **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** This immaculate 1977 Pontiac Trans Am is verified as original owner with 85778 miles showing on the odometer. Extensive history documents of all purchase, maintenance and restoration are included with purchase. Highly optioned as shown on the original manufacturers build sheet and purchase window sticker from Steiner Pontiac in Pasadena, CA and original purchase contract dated November 1977. The original numbers matching 6.6L (400 cid) 4bbl V-8 and original turbo hydra-matic transmission have been professionally rebuilt. The exterior has been repainted in original GM Brentwood Brown metallic and original style hood bird decal applied. The interior is new to original specifications, color and design. All mechanicals are new or rebuilt to original specifications. All glass, chrome, and fit/finish are impeccable. Partial list of extensive options include: Factory Shaker hood Factory T top Factory air conditioning Remote control deck lid release Electric rear window defroster Additional acoustical insulation Lighting group Power door locks Power disc brakes Power windows Super cooling radiator Tilt steering column Cast aluminum honeycomb wheels Custom front bucket seats Door handle ornamentation Pedal trim package Custom interior appointments All Trans Am options group **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door