Classic Car Deals
1969 GMC 1500 Longbed pickup. Truck spent the majority of it's life in Texas, and is clean with no frame or underbody rot at all. Paint shows well, truck drives very well. Motor: 383 SBC, all seals and motor mounts replaced in 2014, does not leak. Motor runs well. Power steering, power brakes, working Air Conditioner. Trans: 700R4 overdrive, installed in 2014 with trans cooler. Shifts smooth. Misc: New carpet, large (80 gallon) fuel tank/tool box combo in bed of truck. Clear Title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door