Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top has stunning paint with ghost flames and under the hood is a 327 small block with mild cam, backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission sitting atop a nicely detailed engine bay. Power brakes, disc up front, and dual exhaust for that low throaty sound we all love. Custom interior with all new gauges, tilt column, power steering, tinted power windows and a custom sound system to roll with your favorite fifties tunes. All this tri five fun sits on custom rims that finish her off just right. This classic has been meticulously maintained, and someone is going to get a real gem. Offered at $59,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1932 Ford 5 Window Just Completed All Steel
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1957 Chevy Bel Air 210 Post Frame Off Break In Mi
1964 Chevy Impala Wagon Lowrider Ready
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door