Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Completely custom and 1 of a kind Short bed! This 68' c10 has undergone a complete overhaul from top to bottom with absolutely no expense spared! Head Turning - completely custom patina paint, clean & super straight body with show quality chrome and trim. Virtually new!- custom black interior including bucket seats, center console, headliner, door panels and dash. tinted glass, tilt steering & Dakota digital gauges. Power windows & Ice Cold Vintage A/C to top it all off, and it doesn't stop there! 20" American Racing Torq Thrust Mags wrapped in Toyo rubber, with 4 wheel power disc brakes to stop this 5.3 Ls Fuel injected powerhouse. Cold air intake, Longtube headers & aluminum Radiator. Paired with a 4spd Auto column shift Trans. A very High dollar build with a look that is unlike any other! Get ready to win the next car show or cruise in with this one!! SEE THE VIDEO for a full walk around and sound. Call us 7 days a week.
We can ship worldwide & finance up to 94 Months!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door