Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Hello !!..This beautiful 1964 Chevy Corvair "Monza" Convertible, in recent "Azure Aqua" metallic w / clear like the original factory color finish. Paired w/ fresh matching split front seats / rear bench, and matching new carpeting.This car will turns heads everywhere it shows up !!..The engine is a 164 / 110 h.p. and has been gone through less than 800 miles ago.The twin carbs have also been re-built and the transmission was replaced / rebuilt.. The White convertible top is new.It also has a matching rear boot cover for the top when down. All glass and trim / bright work very nice throughout. A Pioneer C.D. / MP3 stereo system w/ amp / sub's professionally installed w/ remote. Turn key and ready to take a cruise up the coast, or maybe to the lake !!...
We do have financing options w/ classic lenders with approved terms .We can also assist getting a quote enclosed shipping and also oversee shipping quotes too. Thank you for taking a look and we look forward to discussing it with you soon !!. (941) 355-1955
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door