East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#177 1969 Ford Fairlane
Three Owner Car
Painted Yellow with Black Stripes, dual sport mirrors, antenna on front fender, black hood scoop with turn signal in back side. Door handles, side marker lights, emblems all good. The window trim, drip rail moldings, all glass and rubber are good. Front & rear bumpers, tail lights, grill and headlights, hood trim are all good. Aluminum Weld wheels with Cooper Cobra Radial G/T white letter tires that are like new. Tach is mounted on left post. Sits good.
The interior is all black on a bench seat with cloth and vinyl, door panels, arm rest all in great shape. Dash pad is like new, headliner, Sunvisor’s are like new. The package tray is good as is the steering wheel. The door handles and window cranks are good. The dash trim is like new. Factory seatbelts and shoulder harnesses. Automatic on column. Newer Black carpet and black floor mats are rubber and good. The door sill plates are good. Looks great inside.
Powered by a 302 engine with an Automatic transmission. Ford Racing valve covers, Weiand aluminum intake, DFT Slayer carb is new. Headers, chrome mini air cleaner, new Radiator, Flex fan and shroud, new belt, new plugs, Wilwood power front disc brakes. Drum brakes in rear. New Power booster and master cylinder. Dual exhaust with stainless tips. Runs and drives good. Sounds good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door