Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1960 VW 23-Window Samba Bus finished in show quality Mango and Pearlweiss with correct Mango interior (Saddle and White two-tone upholstery) is one of the best investment classics this year according to all the auction sales to date. Newer restoration with just 300 break-in miles, these VWs are hotter than ever in market right now so it’s definitely time to “Get On The Bus, Gus”. Highest attention to every detail inside and out using the finest quality German parts. All windows have been replaced with new Safari-style glass, including the front windshield and pop-out side windows. Power is supplied by a fully rebuilt 1500cc factory engine and a 4-speed manual transmission. Every part of the interior has either been replaced or restored to as close to perfection as possible. The two-tone interior has been professionally installed, as has the floor, which was done in authentic German square-weave carpet. This precisely detailed classic bus is offered from a collection of Volkswagens restored by KAO Auto Styling. Offered at $175,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe All Original Fully Restored
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback Sweeet
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door