Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this 1933 Ford 3-Window Coupe that was built as a stunning fiberglass car and looks like a $100K plus car at half the price... V-8 Power, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Suicide doors, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Paint, Interior, All of it is the absolute package and will break necks looking at it... Don't hesitate to call or text with any questions or offers.... 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door